Friday, February 24, 2012

Military Spouses...


To all you military spouses out there or to those of you who may know some military spouses, please consider taking this survey or passing it along. 

As I have mentioned previously, I have to complete a clinical research project for my masters degree.  My project title is "What do Military Spouses of Current Military Members Identify as Risk and Protective Factors for Suicidal Ideation?"

Here is a little blurb, it also contains the link to the survey.  Thanks for all your help in advance =)


Dear Potential Participant,

Thank you so much for your interest in my research study. I am a graduate student in the School of Social Work at St. Catherine University/University of St. Thomas. I am writing a clinical research paper on the topic of risk and protective factors for suicidal ideation identified by spouses of c...urrent service members. I will be surveying spouses, both male and female, of current service members ages 18 years and older. I will be asking what spouses of current service memebers consider risk and protective factors for suicidal ideation for themselves and other military spouses.

The survey is completely voluntary. Participating will provide you with a chance to share your opinion of what risk and protective factors are for suicidal ideation. Before participating you will view a consent form that you would need to agree to if you decide to participate in my study. You can view the consent form by entering this link: http://stthomassocialwork.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cBnmJYIK4O82jPu into your web browswer or by clicking on it. The consent form goes into more detail about what I am asking of you as a participant. Please review the form and contact me with any questions at 763-227-8035 or Oman0827@stthomas.edu. If you do not have any questions and would like to participate, please continue on to the survey. By continuing on to the survey you are giving consent to participate in the study.




Sincerely,






Nicole Oman
Oman0827@stthomas.edu
763-227-8035






Research Advisor:
Kari L. Fletcher, ABD, LICSW, MSW
651-962-5807
flet1660@stthomas.edu

No comments: